199+ Amazing Love Quotes and Captions for instagram and whatsapp | kaptions.in

Are you searching for best quotes on love,good captions on love for your insta captions or to feed them in your whatsapp status? In this article some of the best love quotes and captions and you'll also find quotes on love in hindi too and some images with love quotes, that you can post on social media.


TABLE OF CONTENT

  1. Inspirational Love Quotes
  2. Romantic Love Quotes
  3. Sad Love Quotes
  4. Love Quotes for Him
  5. Love Quotes for Her
  6. Cute Love Quotes
  7. Love Quotes for Crush
  8. Short Love Quotes
  9. Funny Love Quotes
  10. Love Quotes in Hindi
Inspirational Love Quotes

Inspirational Love Quotes

    1. "When love is true, it finds a way."
    2. "You always gain love, by giving love"
    3. "True Love stories never ends."
    4. "Always Show love to those, who love you."
    5. "I crown you as the queen of my ❤ heart "
    6. "When we are in love; we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were"
    7. "The day spent with you is my favorite day"
    8. "Let all that we do, to be done in Love."
    9. "I love u, If u love me"
    10. "There is only one happiness in life: To love and to be Loved."
    11. "Sometimes the heart sees, what is invisible to eye."
    12. "I could search my whole life through and never find someone like u."
    13. "Your Love fills my heart with Abundant Bliss"
    14. "U don't cross my Heart; U live in it."
    15. "Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true."
    16. "Your smile is the only sunshine i need."
    17. "Next time when U think about beautiful things, Don't forget to count Yourself."
    18. "I love my life, because you are in it"
    19. "My heart is perfect, because U live in it."
    20. "Dream without fear. Love without Limits."
    21. "Apart from Oxygen, i need you in my life"
    22. "If it is true then, it will never end"
    23. "Never beg to be loved"
    24. "You make me laugh...even when i don't want to smile."
    25. "People realize when it's too late." 

Romantic Love Quotes


Romantic Love Quotes

    1. "I need you like my heart needs a beat"
    2. "When i found U, I found love."
    3. "Every time I see U, I fall in love with you again."
    4. "I don't need the world to love me, just you are enough."
    5. "Some love one. Some love two. But I love one....that is you."
    6. "Life became more beautiful from the day i found U."
    7. "Never wanna lose you." 
    8. "Every single second, my love for you grows" 
    9. "U are my life and my Paradise." 
    10. "You are mine and only mine. All rights are reserved." 
    11. "Your voice is my favorite sound." 
    12. "My favorite is always inside your hug." 
    13. "My heart is and always be yours" 
    14. "Love is not what you say, but what you do" 
    15. "In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you." 
    16. "When we are together i forget the world" 
    17. "Sometimes i feel lucky to have U in my life" 
    18. "You are my favorite notification." 
    19. "Love is like war: Easy to start but hard to stop." 
    20. "I want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat."
Sad Love Quotes


Sad Love Quotes

    1. "I just need that person who will stand by me no matter what."
    2. "Being alone is better than being ignored."
    3. "I know U don't feel the same way as I"
    4. "When U care for someone more than they deserve; U gets hurt more than you deserve."
    5. "It hurts to leave a light on for nobody."
    6. "Relationships are like glass; sometimes it's better to leave it broken, then to hurt yourself by putting it back."
    7. "Tears come from the heart, not from eye."
    8. "Crying is not my hobby, it's the last gift of my love."
    9. "True love is a myth"
    10. "I still love you, but never cared about it."
    11. "Don't ever think that everyone who leaves, wants to."
    12. "Behind every broken person; there is a true lover."
    13. "When trust is broken; sorry doesn't make sense."
    14. "Tears are words that heart can't say"
    15. "My tears may continue to fall, but my strength will continue to rise."
    16. "It hurts, but I'm used to it."
    17. "Pain changes people; some become rude and some become dude."
    18. "Never put your happiness in someone else hand."
    19. "It's better to be alone; so that no one can hurt you."
    20. "Don't cry for the person who doesn't know your value of tear."
    21. "Silence is the most powerful scream."
    22. "Missing someone is harder to fall asleep at night."

Love Quotes for Him


Love Quotes for Him

    1. "Everything that i have done, i want to do with you."
    2. "I fell in love with the way touched me without using your hands."
    3. "Love is friendship; that caught on fire"
    4. "Before U came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like."
    5. "Loving U was one of the best decisions of my life."
    6. "Yes, I'm thinking about U and no one can stop me."
    7. "If I did anything right in my life, it was when i gave my heart to you."
    8. "You may be only a person to the world, but for me you are my world."
    9. "Your arm is my favorite place to be."
    10. "My  heart is and always will be yours."
    11. "You are my happy place."
    12. "I'm so proud, lucky, happy and blessed to have you."
    13. "You make me happy, the way no one can."
    14. "Only You can give me that feeling."
    15. "The only thing in my mind is you."
    16. "It was not my lips, he kissed my soul."
    17. "you'll always be my everything."
    18. "I can never stop loving you."
    19. "i want to be in my life"
    20. "I found love in your laugh."
Love Quotes for Her


Love Quotes for Her

  1. "You can feel safe in my arms."
  2. "Every second my love for you grows more and more."
  3. "You are my girls, it's my duty to put a smile on your face."
  4. "I wish I could turn back the clock so that i can love you longer."
  5. "You are the love that comes without instructions."  
  6. "Life is like a flower in which love is the honey."   
  7. "You are not an option; You are my first priority..!!!"   
  8. "I need Vitamin U."   
  9. "I want someone in my life, who'll love the way i am." 
  10. "I won't charge you for staying in my heart." 
  11. "You are my heaven on Earth." 
  12. "True love has no ending." 
  13. "I didn't believe in love, But i then i met you." 
  14. "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite." 
  15. "Everyone has an addiction, mine is you." 
  16. "You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever!!" 
  17. "She looks super cute when she smiles."
  18. "Can I borrow a kiss.... I promise, I'll return it."
  19. "You stole my heart with your Cuteness."
  20. "I can watch you every day without getting bored."

Cute Love Quotes


Cute Love Quotes

    1. "My favorite place is in your hug." 
    2. "You are mine forever."
    3. "I like it when you smile. But I Love when I am the reason for your smile."
    4. "I smile whenever I get a message from you."
    5. "You're the first and last thing in my mind each and every day."
    6. "Are U thief? because you stole my heart."
    7. "You're so cute!! Can I keep U??"
    8. "There are 7 Billion smiles, but my favorite is yours."
    9. "There is no better match that You and me."
    10. "Your look caught my eye; but your personality stole my heart."
    11. "When I am sad, The only person i wanna talk with is you."
    12. "You're the one for me."
    13. "I actually fell for U; before I even realized I did."
    14. "I lost my Teddy Bear. Will you sleep with me??"
    15. "I just want to be yours."
    16. "All that you are is, all that I'll ever need."
    17. "It doesn't get easier to get stronger."
    18. "Every day is a new start of our love story."
    19. "I wanna cuddle U!! Forever."
    20. "Love is the absence of judgment."

Love Quotes for Crush


Love Quotes for Crush

    1. "If my loving you is a crime; I want to be the most wanted criminal."
    2. "Your name is my favorite Word."
    3. "My heart stops when U look at me."
    4. "I'll wait for U because I don't want anyone else except you."
    5. "The more you hide your feelings; the more U fall for them."
    6. "Since i met you I smile a lot then I use to."
    7. "I automatically smile when I see you."
    8. "I spend most of the nights falling in love with the idea of being with you."
    9. "Your eyes make me shy."
    10. "I never craved attention until I tested yours."
    11. "I love it when you smile, You look so cute."
    12. "You can love who you want....so can they."
    13. "She may not be perfect, but she is the one."
    14. "Dear cupid, next time hit us both."
    15. "I don't want to be an Idiot; but I'm crazy about her."
    16. "I want your heart; because U stole mine."
    17. "When you're not mad for her, then she is not the one."
    18. "Words can't say how much I want to be yours."
    19. "Crush: That's how you feel when they don't feel the same for you."
    20. "Too shy to say, but I hope you stay."

Short Love Quotes


Short Love Quotes

    1. "I would find you in any lifetime."
    2. "We fall in love by chance, and stay in love with choice."
    3. "I love you the moon and back."
    4. "The good things in life are with you."
    5. "Real love is able to awaken your soul."
    6. "Soulmates are not just lovers."
    7. "When I'll fall in love, it'll be forever."
    8. "When it's real, you can't walk away."
    9. "Love is never wrong."
    10. "You are perfect for me."
    11. "Distance gives us reason to love harder."
    12. "your smile melts my soul."
    13. "Where there is love; There is life."
    14. "I never want to stop making memories with you."
    15. "There is no remedy for love than to love more."
    16. "True love knows no league."
    17. "Be with someone who is proud to have U."
    18. "I just want you to be mine."
    19. "1 person..!!1000 of feelings."
    20. "I wanna wrap my life around you."

Funny Love Quotes


Funny Love Quotes

    1. "Love is sharing Popcorn."
    2. "Besides chocolate, U are my favorite."
    3. "Love is like Heaven. But it can Hurt you like Hell."
    4. "Love is like a fart- If you force it, It's probably shit."
    5. "Let's Cuddle, because I'm feeling cold."
    6. "Love is being stupid together."
    7. "Life too short to be normal. Annoy them."
    8. "Gravity is not responsible for falling in love."
    9. "Love is like a friendship set to music."
    10. "Please don't clap, because You hold my heart."
    11. "A smile is a curve, that can set everything straight."
    12. "Except who U are, Except you're a criminal."
    13. "I lost my Teddy; Can you sleep with me tonight??"
    14. "I wish you could see the stupid smile i get while texting you."
    15. "Your pants bother me...take them off."
    16. "Please be my nothing....because nothing lasts forever."
    17. "I'm putting you in my to-do list."
    18. "But I love you" is the most beautiful line and "I love You but" is the most painful line."
    19. "My weakness was chocolate. But now it's you."
    20. "I'm infected by Your love virus."

Love Quotes in Hindi


Love Quotes in Hindi

    1. har fiza mein tera rang hai, too door rah kar bhee mere sang hai.
    2. hajaaro mahaphile hain aur laakhon mele hain,lekin jahaan tum nahee vahaan ham bilakul akele hain.
    3. itana to kisee ne tumhe chaaha bhee nahee hoga, jitana mainne sirph socha hai tumhe.
    4. meree mohabbat kee had na tay kar paoge tum, tumhen saanson se bhee jyaada mohabbat karate hai ham.
    5. koee naam naheen is rishte ka magar;mere lie bahut khaas ho tum.
    6. too poochh lena subah se, na yakeen ho to shaam se, ye dil dhadakata hai bas tere hee naam se.
    7. jikr usee kee hotee hai jisakee fikr hotee hai.
    8. kal main usake galee se gujar raha tha kya bataoon mere oopar kya gujar raha thee .
    9. duniya ka dastoor hai ye, jise toot kar chaahoge, vahee tod kar jaega.
    10. adhoore aashik ke baad hee log pure shaayar banate hai.
    11. jurm ka pata nahin, bas saja diye ja rahee hai zindagee.
    12. vakt bahut kuchh chheen letee hai khair main to kisee ka aashik tha.
    13. kuchh ghanton kee mulaaqaat saalon baya kar gae.
    14. dooriyaan itanee badee ho jaayegee ye najadeek aane ke baad ahasaas hua.
    15. tera to gussa bhee itana pyaara hai ke, dil karata hai din bhar tujhe tang karata rahoon.  
For more hindi love quotes : 139+ best quotes on love in hindi.

Post a Comment

0 Comments