Top 66 Relationship quotes for Long Distance [2020] | Kaptions.in

We know that Long Distance Relations or LDRs are not easy, a lot of inspiration is required. This article is all about inspirations for long distance relationship quotes which will help you to remain positive and remind you about your love and how lucky you are for having such a partner.

"The best part of Long distance relationship is that it gives us reason to love harder."
"Distance doesn't matter amidst the love of your life."
"Being far teaches us how to be together."
"You are too far for my hand to touch you, but too near for my heart to love you."
"Distance can't destroy my love for you."
"True love doesn't care about distance."
"Distance is just a test of our true love."
"Distances separate lands not souls."
"Distance is temporary, but love is permanent."
"Absence sharpens and presence strengthens our love."
"I get jealous of those people who can meet you every day."
"No matter how far you are, You will always be present in my heart."
"Sometimes I miss you too much that, all I need a hug from you."
"You are not my number 1; you are only one."
"I love you more than the miles between us."
"May our bodies are apart but our souls are always together."
"Distance never matter if thy love each other."
"Distance matters so little, when someone love so much."
"I miss you more than an idiot misses the point."
"Time is the longest distance between two peoples."
"At the end everything will be okay. if not, then it's not the end."
"The art of love teaches us the art of persistence."
"Love is not about finding someone you can live with;It's about find someone you can't live without."
relationship quotes for long distance
"Our hours in love have wings; in absence it crutches."
"Life is full of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
"Time is the longest distance between the two."
"You don't find love; love finds you."
"I wish, I was kissing you instead of missing you."
"Your voice is my favorite sound."
"Long-distance relations help us finding our true partner."
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder."
"You're the best thing I have ever waited for."
"We are most alive, when we are in love."
"I wish I could copy-paste you, in my bed."
"All relationships go through hell, but a true one gets through it."
"When two people care for each other, they don't care about the distance."
relationship quotes for long distance
"Distance means nothing when someone means everything."
"Distances never separates two hearts that really care."
"Long-distance is just an optical illusion for true lovers."
"The problem in long distance relationships may be hard; but not impossible."
"When I see stars, I miss you."
"If you think missing me is hard, then try to miss you."
"It is hard to say goodbyes in long distance relations."
"I like the way you make me feel, even when you are far."
"I want our relationship to be like tom and Jerry: No matter how many times we fight, we can't live without each other."
"You're my favorite thing to do."
"It doesn't matter where i am, I'm always yours."
"I can't wait for the day when I don't need to go online to meet you."
"I just wanna be where you are."
"Love knows no bounds."
"Long distance relationship is not easy but it's not impossible either."
"Long distance relationship is the purest test of trust."
"I can't explain my happiness when i'm with you."
"I've never missed someone as much as i miss you."
"No one gonna love you more than i do."
"No matter how far we are, we are always under the same sky."
"Absence is to love, what wind is to fire."
"If a relationship is found on love and trust it never ends."
"What comes easy, won't last long, if it lasts long then it won't come easy."
"I carry your heart in my heart."
"I don't miss you, I miss us."
"True love doesn't mean inseparable, it means separated but nothing changes."
"Perfect couples are those who stay in imperfect situations."
"I am lucky to having someone that makes goodbye so hard."
"You are hundreds of miles away, but no one else is closer to my heart than you."
"Come here. I love you."

Post a Comment

0 Comments